If you are having trouble with having ideas of what to share online,
don’t worry we have you covered!
1.Create an interesting blog post that really catches the attention of your audience
2. Take pictures with partners, customers, or clients and add a long copy for context. Post on Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, and/or Twitter
3.Post a blog post on Facebook and on Instagram by adjusting your copy to fit each social medium and don’t forget to use hashtags
4. You should also use Instagram stories and Facebook stories
5. Crosspost your Instagram stories to Facebook Stories
6. Add easily and effortlessly trending news in your field
7. Share news about your employees that your audience really cares about
8. Crosspost your Linkedin post to Twitter
Before you start creating your pieces of content you should have created a detailed by goals and subgoals content framework.
It is important to know your audience and to identify the tone of voice and the level of data, technical or contextual you should share to engage your target audience.
Don’t be afraid to be present for your audience and share your uniques pieces of content.